Mouser in the Cupboard - Keep Bells on Your Cats

This is Mouser, one of our 3 cats. We adopted him when he was just 1 year old and have had him 1 1/2 years now. As you can see, he's very curious and loves to jump to high places and even get into our cupboards. I couldn't believe when he actually got into this cupboard -- I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped the shot before he jumped down again!

He's such an easy going cat, when we brought our 2 other cats into the household he accepted them right away and plays with both of them. My best pet tip is that I keep collars with bells on my cats all of the time so I can hear where they are.

Each bell has a different sound, so I can easily distinguish who is where. It's a simple tip, but it has helped me find them if they're hiding and I need to take them somewhere, etc.

Mouser in the Cupboard

By Mary J. from Florence, SC

What a cute cat!!! My cat has started getting into the cupboards and we've had to put a little tape on the doors to keep her out. Isn't it funny where cats go? One funny story with my cat is I heard the thumping of a cupboard door and I went to investigate. Just as I entered the kitchen, I saw her tail disappear behind the door of the corner "Lazy Susan" cupboard. I opened the door and she was on the rotating part, so I just started turning it and as she's being turned around to the front, her big beautiful "innocent" eyes were just watching me, I had to laugh, it was so funny! Too bad I didn't get a picture of that! Cats are funny and yours is such a cutie!

Mouser is adorable. Who could not love him? Our

kitty-cat is named Catty-Kit, and we've had him since he was just a tiny baby fitting into my hands.

He'll not be a year old until February, but he's already huge. Kit climbs into and onto the tallest

places he can get to. I think some cats are just

climbers where others are more satisfied to remain

sleeping by the fire. Each cat is a personality all its

own though, and they are the most interesting pets of all for us. Thank you for sharing Mouser with us.

He's precious.

Julia in Orlando, FL

Mouser is so pretty! 2 of my cats love the cupboards too. I had to put child locks on the cupboards that have the cleaning supplies in them to keep them out. Never a dull moment with cats in the house!

Photos Pets CatsNovember 18, 2005
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
boy in fireman's helmet with party horn
Fireman Themed Kids' Birthday Party Ideas