Pet Cat Photos

86 Pet Cat Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Pet Cat Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Yesterday, when my husband and I returned home from work, we noticed our 16 year old cat was unable to stand and walk. I had noticed him limping for a few days, but he had always been one of those cats that spent his entire day jumping up and down.

Comment Like this photo? 17

Lily is 11 months old. Lily's' mother was killed by raccoons when Lily and her brothers were just a few days old. Luckily someone found the wet, skinny, and cold babies.

Photo of Cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 25

Was going through and organizing boxes of old photographs and came across this photo taken about a decade ago of the three boys, Jake, Duke and Shadow.

Jake, Duke and Shadow (Cats)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Spencer will be 16 this April. Fourteen years ago, I didn't like cats at all, but my son thought it was a good idea to sneak one into the house! Now that Spencer is pretty old, he mostly sleeps.

White and tan cat sleeping on back of couch.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Missy Stitch will be 3 in March 2011. Missy Stitch is a petite fluffy tuxedo cat from mixed coats. Her mama cat produced a varied assortment of coated kittens.

Missy Stitch (Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Fred is a four year old Mutt (or Moggie as the Brits say). Fred decided to 'move in' about 3 1/2 years ago. He was given to the people who lived across the street from us, but he didn't seem to care for them at all.

cat laying on back

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Dinker is my 9 year old "Angel". My sister bought him at a pet store when he was 6 weeks old. He got sick, and my sister wouldn't take him to the vet. So, I took him and adopted him as my own.

Cat lying on side.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Jazzy Boy is 4 years old. He's a finders keepers:) My boyfriend's Mom had a tiny chihuahua that was attacking something along her fence line. When we approached, it was an almost newborn kitten, scared to death!

cat viewing aquarium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Fic is a two month old crazy little cat. He likes to play with any kind of rope or even clothes. He enjoys to throw stuff around and hide. He also likes to hide everywhere and makes us search for him.

Fuzzy black and white kitten.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Princess joined our family 6 months ago. While my daughter was stopped at a light, she heard a cat meowing her little heart out as she was hiding up in one of the gas signs . So that is how we got our sweet furbaby

gray and white cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

This is Thor, his name came from the Norse God of Thunder and it fits him. Thor is about 7 years old. I'm sure he's a mixed breed but he looks a lot like a Korat. We adopted Thor from a family whose cat had kittens. He was about 6 weeks old.

Curled up next to pumpkin.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I call this shot "The Boys Club.": Leo, Sam, Matty, Bailey and Gabriel. Leo is 5, Sam/Matty 2, Bailey is 9, Gabe is 4. All are mixed tabby and all were giveaways.

The Boys Club (Cats)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Rubin was my daughter's cat. She bought Rubin in approximately 1997, at a pet store. When she moved from her condo, I took my two Grandkitties.

In Memory of Rubin (Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Everything was disappearing in a hurry. I finally found out why, a stray cat was coming and eating all of it as soon as I put it out, especially popcorn!

A calico cat eating popcorn intended for birds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is Mac he is 3 years old. When Mac was 6 months old, my fiance and I rescued him from a local shelter. He likes to sleep, chase a laser, play with his toy mice, watch birds and other animals through the window, and he loves visitors!

Mac (Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10
Load More

Photos Pets CatsOctober 1, 2013
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pet-Cat-Photos.html