Dinker (Cat)

Dinker is my 9 year old "Angel". My sister bought him at a pet store when he was 6 weeks old. He got sick, and my sister wouldn't take him to the vet. So, I took him and adopted him as my own.

Dinker likes to keep me on my toes. He has to have his food mixed up before he eats. He is so spoiled! He's not as playful as I would like him to be, but he has his days. Catnip helps pep him up. He's such a special cat.

Dinker is strictly an indoor cat. But, he knows in the spring that I'll go out in the yard and find some grass for him. He acts like a circus kitty when I bring the grass in, he'll follow me to the bathroom so I can wash it off, I can't get it to him quick enough. He also likes to be stretched, I have yet to get a picture of that. He likes to be covered up (see picture). If he's really cold, he'll sleep under the bed covers!

By Deborah S.

He looks like a real sweetheart, and very much like our cat. It's wonderful to read these animal stories and to know that others feel about their fur-babies just the way we do ours.

He is a very handsome kitty too. His fur looks like it's as soft as rabbit fur.

Thank you for sharing your Dinker Kitty with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a Kutie Kitty! Love his markings and he looks so wonderfully content. :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful kitty! The markings on the back of his head look like an Angel with her wings spread.

Please give Dinker a chin scratch for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets CatsMarch 7, 2011
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf27378064.tip.html