Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos

Mittens is a 6 year old cat. I was at a yard sale and they had a box of 10 week old kittens so I thought I'd surprise our then 6 year old son with his 1st kitty, um. Hubby was surprised too. lol She loves playing with yarn. I buy cat toys and she ignores them.

By Debbie G. from Tacoma, WA

Closeup of black and white cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 33

24 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Oolong is 5 years old and a Tuxedo cat. He is a rescue. He goes by many nicknames including Ooober and Dorka-Orca.

Oolong (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Jake was a domestic polydactyl Tuxedo kitty. Just as with each and every human, so too is it that each and every fur baby is unique and special, but there was just something extra about Jake that endeared him to absolutely everyone.

Jake (Domestic Polydactyl Tuxedo)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Sadie is a 3 month old Tuxedo cat. I used to have two cats, who got out one night through a window screen while we were sleeping. I found one hiding next door, scared to death, but the other one we never found.

Sadie (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

This is Kizzy...short for Kismet. She is 9 years young. She is known an a domestic shorthaired tuxedo. A friend's daughter moved to Texas and left her mom to do everything from moving her things, the kids and all of it, including find a home for the cat.

Kizzy (Tuxedo)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Sam (Samara) is a 6 year old Black and White Tuxedo Cat. I adopted Sam for the Humane Society when she was 4 months old. She was found wandering a busy intersection.

Samara (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is Kitty Boy our 8 year old black and white tuxedo cat He came to us as a stray on a cold winter day, probably dropped off. I think he was left by an angel as he is our sweet kitty companion.

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Mr. Grubs or "Grubby" is a tuxedo cat. He has no tail, and it looks like he's wearing a pair of pants. Grubby first showed up at our front door about 2 years ago.

At first I wanted to feed him, because he looked hungry and was very friendly.

Black and white tail-less cat standing on bench

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Kitter Peabody is a 12 year old Tuxedo cat. Someone had a litter and we picked her! As she ages she likes to hang with the family mostly, although she is still very fit, active and healthy!

Kitter Peabody (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Snickers is a 4 year Tuxedo Cat. My 18 1/2 year old cat Pippi (Baby Cat) passed away on 9-30-07, and I was numb with grief and didn't want to get another pet for a while.

Tuxedo Cat Front

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Mimzy Marie Blue is a 2 year old grey and white tuxedo cat. We found Mimzy in our local classifieds October 2007 and fell in love the first time we saw her.

Which at that time Mimzy was only 3 1/3 weeks old.

Mimzy Marie Blue (Tuxedo)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Checkers is a three year old Tuxedo cat. She adopted us when she decided she liked our backyard better than her previous owners, our neighbors. She likes to roll in the dirt and chase birds. Checkers is the most well-behaved cat I've ever owned.

Checkers (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Sylvester is a 10 year old Mixed long hair tuxedo cat. I got him 10 years ago. Sylvester was a rescue.

Thrown into the woods, after having is whiskers clipped off, he was left to fend for himself.

Sylvester (Tuxedo Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

In January of 2011, my boyfriend's mom received a kitten as a gift from his sister. I had recently been trying to talk my dad into letting me have a cat in the house and he finally gave in, so I asked about getting a kitten from the same place as my boyfriend's mother.

upside down cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9
Load More

Pets CatsJune 22, 2013
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tuxedo-Cat-Information-and-Photos.html