Russian Blue Cat Breed Information and Photos

Baby Cat is 7 month old Russian Blue. Baby Cat was given to my mother as a gift from a long time friend. He was the runt of the litter, and the mother had neglected him. We took him in when he was only 3 weeks old. Baby Cat loves to get his soft belly rubbed.

Baby Cat is such a sweetheart. He loves to be around the family and thoroughly enjoys to be scratched and rubbed. He's the most curious cat I have ever met. His main goal in life is to explore everything, especially boxes. Best cat in town!

By Alejandra

Baby Cat Russian Blue

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

2 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Sookie was a 6 month old Russian Blue. My husband Brent delivered her and my sister-in-law gave hert to him, to keep him company. She liked to keep my disabled husband company and cuddle up on the side of you.

Sookie the Blue Russian Cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Boris is my 9 year old Russian Blue. I adopted him from Petsmart 7 years ago.

Boris- Russian Blue

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Pets CatsJune 20, 2015
👔
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Russian-Blue-Cat-Breed-Information-and-Photos.html