Getting a Cat Out of a Tall Tree

Category Cats
An interesting approach to getting a cat to come down from a tree is to record a video of the cat meowing in the tree. Play the video back to the cat, and it just might come down. This is a page about getting a cat out of a tall tree.

Recently my kitten climbed a tall tree. She stayed up there, it seems like forever. She would not come down. I got my phone and took a video of her meowing. I played the video for her. She came down. I wanted to share this with everyone :)

Pets CatsMay 5, 2019
😎
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-a-Cat-Out-of-a-Tall-Tree.html