What Should I Wear to the Ballet?

I would like to go to a ballet for the first time. What type of clothing should be worn? Casual or dress?

Melissa from Idaho

It depends where you are going. If it's in New York City and you are going to see it at Lincoln Center - then you should dress up! (although nowadays fairly casual attire goes.) But if you are in Idaho - well - whatever you would wear to church or a similar event. But dressing up is never wrong. I always feel that dressing up somewhat for a performance shows you think it's a special event....

I would definitely dress up. To me, that would make the event more special to me. I hope you have a great evening and enjoy the event. :-)

Day or night. If at night definitely dress up! Besides you'll be so glad you did. Whether others do or not you'll feel wonderful and look beautiful too! We're going to the Nutcracker 12/16! Can't wait! Have a wonderful time at the ballet :)

Jennifer CA

Entertainment ConcertsDecember 10, 2006
Woman with a Leg Cast
Underwear to Wear with a Leg Cast
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Medical Insurance Documents
How Long Should You Save Medical Insurance Documents?
🎄