El Chico's "Chicken Corn Tortilla Soup"

Does anyone have the recipe, or a clone recipe, for El Chico's "Chicken Corn Tortilla Soup"? It is the best tortillo soup that I have ever had and I would like to make it at home.

Margaret from Texas

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You can search on the Internet using "copycat recipes" or just recipes. Several sites have this type of recipes. Good luck.

Margaret, just wondering if you found the recipe for the Tortilla Soup? I would love to have it. I am also looking for the Chicken Enchiladas with sour cream recipe. If anyone has that recipe, please share it

Tortilla Soup Recipes
Tortilla Soup Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SoupsJanuary 12, 2006
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 4:09:16 AM on 10.0.2.195 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.