El Chico's "Chicken Corn Tortilla Soup"

Does anyone have the recipe, or a clone recipe, for El Chico's "Chicken Corn Tortilla Soup"? It is the best tortillo soup that I have ever had and I would like to make it at home.

Margaret from Texas

You can search on the Internet using "copycat recipes" or just recipes. Several sites have this type of recipes. Good luck.

Margaret, just wondering if you found the recipe for the Tortilla Soup? I would love to have it. I am also looking for the Chicken Enchiladas with sour cream recipe. If anyone has that recipe, please share it

Tortilla Soup Recipes
Tortilla Soup Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SoupsJanuary 12, 2006
🎉
🎄