AdviceCrafts

What is Fun Foam?

I would like to know what Fun Foam is. I have not heard it called this and I'm not sure exactly what it is.

Chevy

Fun Foam are thin foam sheets and shapes used for art projects. They come in all sorts of styles and themes. I know Wal-Mart has several ideas and fun foam suplies in the craft section. Their kits include kid's room door hangers, sun visors, fun refrigerator frames etc. I've also seen some of the packets at "dollar Tree" stores here in California! They are great for youger kids if parents help with the glue. Just a word to the wise do not use hot glue LOL yes i speak from experience!! you can buy their special foam glue or the white "tacky" craft glue works great!

The best deal with fun foam is buying the plain sheets and cutting your own. For patterns use a stencil or cut cute designs from a coloring book . For my Grandson's birthday I bought a plain Bulletin Board and in each corner put a different sports item. It turned out really cute and now he has his own little board to post his school work on. Dollar Trees carry cut and uncut foam a lot.

Thanks I know what your talking about now. I had read a way to make air fresheners for your car using this stuff and I just had never heard of it before.

Thanks so much for you help.

Chevy