Easter Rabbit Soap Holder
Rabbit made from washcloth.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- lightweight white terry washcloth
- 12 inches ribbon one quarter inch wide
- one half inch pink pompom for nose
- one inch white pompom for tail
- 2 plastic eyes
- oval bar of gift soap
- tacky glue
- Roll two diagonal corners of the washcloth until they meet in the middle.
- Bend roll to form body of rabbit.
- Bend the two points backward to form head and ears. Secure with ribbon around the neck and tie in a bow. Bend ears upright.
- Using tacky glue, stick eyes and nose in place.
- Glue on tail.
- Slip bar of soap into body of bunny.
By Preserver from Manitoba
March 24, 20100 found this helpful
My daughter (she just turned 26) had one of these when she was little, but it was called a "Boo-Boo Bunny" & whenever she got an 'owie', we'd put an ice cube in it & shed hold it on the 'owie'-always made it better! Soap holder is a good idea, I'll have to make some for my grandkids.Thanks!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 6:10:03 PM on 10.0.1.193 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us