Making a Rabbit Soap Holder
A folded towel can be fashioned into a cute gift. This page is about making a rabbit soap holder
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Rabbit made from washcloth.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- lightweight white terry washcloth
- 12 inches ribbon one quarter inch wide
- one half inch pink pompom for nose
- one inch white pompom for tail
- 2 plastic eyes
- oval bar of gift soap
- tacky glue
- Roll two diagonal corners of the washcloth until they meet in the middle.
- Bend roll to form body of rabbit.
- Bend the two points backward to form head and ears. Secure with ribbon around the neck and tie in a bow. Bend ears upright.
- Using tacky glue, stick eyes and nose in place.
- Glue on tail.
- Slip bar of soap into body of bunny.
By Preserver from Manitoba
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.