Big "Ball" Shaped Lollipop Molds

I am looking for big 3-D lollipop molds. I have been searching all over my town and all over the net for some 3-D Lollipop molds. I've found bunches of flat lollipop molds, but I need the actual "ball" shape.

The only molds I can find are 1 and 1/2 inches around at biggest. Like a Tootsie Pop. I need something a little bigger than that, for those huge swirled ball lollipops.

The only molds I can find for this are super expensive professional molds that sell for $40 each. Does anyone know where to find these molds for a reasonable cost or something else that would work?

Aysha from Boise, Idaho

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I work in a pharmacy and we get our lollipop molds from

www.gallipot.com. All sizes available. When I make them I spray the molds with Pam so they come out easy and then cover the lollipops with powdered sugar so they won't be sticky.

You might have found a mold by now, but I just read your post. I usually buy a mold making kit from Hobby Lobby (make sure it's labeled as being safe for food use). They are great for any kind of mold! You just need to find an object that matches the shape you want, then easily make the mold for it with the kit. I hope it helps!

I am sure all the candy mold stuff has been sorted out by now but just in case I make handmade cake molds and I could make candy molds in any shape you like. If you are intrested you could reach me at a.beikmanis@gmail.com

Making Chocolate Bunny
Creating Candy With Molds
Make Your Own KitchenApril 21, 2008
Finding the Value of Conant Ball Furniture
tee ball player
Tee Ball Team Parade Float Ideas
Mirrored Gazing Ball
Making a Gazing Ball
chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:25:21 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.