Trunk Full of Kitties

I just have to send this picture that my Sister sent me. Two of her Cats had kittens and they took them and put them into the trunk of an old Caddy sitting in the yard. Aren't they beautiful! And they all sleep together. I am glad I live too far away to get one LOL.

Trunk Full of Kittens

By Fran

Gee, I hope you have thought to prevent the trunk from falling down and closing on the kittens.

They are beautiful.

So cute, I love kittys , and we have 4 in the house, and 3 strays that made us " their " family now too, so naturally we have to feed them ! :-)

Awww they are adorable! Thanks for sharing the picture.

Too cute, all those bright eyes...

I think the middle one who is all black is my favorite.

Oh it would be hard to pick just one...

=^,,^=

They are precious and what beautiful blue eyes!

Don' worry Dorrie, the Trunk would not close that is why she used it, but she has since moved them under an old top that goes on the back of a truck. It also has windows in it. I love your swinging kitty, how do you do that? Fran

Thanks for all your nice comments, they do have beautiful eyes. I have four myself. Bunnie the tortoise was on sitting in my lap asleep about a month ago. I am sending this site to my sister so she can see it. She will be so happy..As you can see I changed my site name to Gourdlady, so us Fran's don't get mixed up.......lol....

Aww they are ADORABLE. Is she selling?? I've been looking for a kitten for almost 2 years! Seriously. Anyway, they are really cute!

Photos PetsAugust 29, 2005
old trunk
Recovering a Trunk With Vinyl
Antique Steamer Trunk
Determining the Value of an Antique Steamer Trunk
three ornaments
Making Christmas Tree Trunk Ornaments
Old Steamer Trunk
Cleaning and Restoring an Old Trunk
🎄