Recommendations for Wireless Driveway Alarm

I am thinking about using a wireless driveway alarm system. I'd like to know if anyone has had any experienced using one and I looking for recommendations. Thank you.

By Karen from Charleston, SC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to: Recommendations for Wireless Driveway Alarm, lot of info there, good luck.

I used one when we lived quite a ways from anyone else and I could never tell who was coming up to the door. I put the "detector" up on the carport awning and the ringer inside the washroom. The think went off just about every 20 minutes or so - wild animals - cats, dogs, squirrels, even a bird or two. Drove me crazy so I moved the thing higher and it worked very nicely for people! Loved it! You can also put it somewhere on your drive way or anywhere you think people will pass before reaching your doorway!

My dad has one of these. He's hard of hearing and didn't know when someone pulled into the driveway, or even when they knocked at the door. He can hear the alarm when it goes off, and he now knows when visitors arrive. It's been a big help for him.

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceOctober 29, 2009
Plants Along a  Driveway
Recommendations for Plants Along a Driveway
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Troubleshooting a Wireless Keyboard
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:43:45 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.