OnlineGames

Link: Free Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Category Online

If you like working jigsaw puzzles you'll really like this site! It's free, easy to navigate and has both a random option and oodles of specific puzzles to choose from including how many pieces. You can also choose to enlarge, reduce and/or 'full screen' the puzzle of choice. Oh, and it has a timer letting you know how long it took to build your puzzle! Happy Jigsaw Puzzling! ;-)

* I almost forgot to mention that you can create your own puzzles too!

Source: http://www.jigidi.com

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Link: http://www.jigidi.com/

Anonymous

One more thing to add - LOL ;-) Create a profile at Jigidi and that way you will be able to save the progress of any unfinished puzzle you might need to set aside to finish at a later time.

I will have my 4 year old granddaughter try it. She's a great deal smarter than I.

Another great free jigsaw site is www.jigzone.com

Cheers Deeli, can't wait to try this.

Marg.

Hi Deeli,

I haven't been on here for awhile, but I just saw your post. I love doing jigsaw puzzles on my computer, so thanks for the link. I'll have to try it.

Do you know if this is one of those sites that "bugs" you with all kinds of tracking information & stuff that slows the computer down? I've found several of those online & even with a name brand computer jigsaw game that I bought at the store!

Thanks! Judy

I am a frequent contributor to Jigidi. Most of my puzzles feature my calico cat, but I also do other puzzles like colorful food. Most of the puzzles I create are small, usually in the 30 to 50 pieces range. My screen name there is Jellyrollmorton. Look me up sometime.

I've worked jigsaws all my life. I became disabled 15 years ago. I have switched to online jigsaw puzzles due to ease and convenience. I have tried over 30 sites. The best all around site is Jigsaw Planet. Choose from over 50 topics. Each topic has hundreds of choices. Make you own, pick one already made, or customize one. choose up to 300 pieces, any of the 8 different shaped pieces, rotate or not, one of over 150 background colors, and more. As you browse through the pages there will be check marks on those you completed, a percent of the picture shaded if not completed.