Egg White To Draw Out Boils

A way to treat and draw out boils is to crack an egg, take the egg white and put it on the boil. Put a bandage on it and leave overnight. When you wake up, you will see a big change. Do this as often as you like until the boil has gotten the core out. Thanks. Good luck!

Source: My mother's old family remedy.

By Lisa45764 from Nelsonville, OH

Wow, wish I'd known this a couple months ago when my granddaughter had a boil! I'm presuming you'd smear on a generous amount, not necessarily the whole egg white, and use one of those large-wound bandages that self-stick. I'd email this to my son if only he had an email. :P

I have never tried that but I do know a piece of bacon fat with a bandage over it will draw it out in a day if egg white doesn't work.

BJ

I would be VERY careful regarding boils. My husband had one that burst and he ended up getting MRSA (a "super bug" infection) and has had 3 more outbreaks since last December.

Hey, Y'all, this really works. As the egg dries, it pulls the boil to a head. This is a home remedy that my grandmother used when I was growing up.

It's me again. My grandmother would peel off a piece of the eggshell lining, put that on the sore and cover with a bandage. Hope this helps.

Skin Boil
Home Remedies for Boils
Health & Beauty Home RemediesSeptember 21, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Pied Piper Costume
Circle of Plastic Forks
Uses for Plastic Utensils
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad
🎄