Fun at the Dog Park (Howe Farm)

Here is ThriftyFun's Maggie (Chow Mix) with her buddy Shadow (he's a flat coated retriever/border collie mix) who love to have play dates at Howe Farm (Port Orchard, WA).

Howe Farm is a piece of property obtained by our county which will be the home of a multi purpose park. Little has been done to develop it at this point except planning. There will be an Off Leash Dog Park section but it will be much smaller. At present the dogs have 80 acres of meadows to run.

When I take the turn off for the "dog park", Maggie starts whimpering and wagging her tail like crazy. She knows where we are going. She loves it there and weather permitting we try to go as often as possible.

Susan from ThriftyFun

Maggie and Shadow at Howe Farm Maggie and Shadow at Howe Farm

It is a real mood booster for me to take my siberians out and watch them run and play. I love to see them have fun. I wish we had a pond like the one in the photos - my female loves water! She spends a lot of time in her kiddie pool cooling off in the summer heat!

Your dogs look like they are having so much fun! My Aunt lives in Port Orchard, and it's nice to see photos from that area.

They are really having a lot of fun, aren't they?! It's wonderful that you have an area to take them to.

Photos Pets DogsApril 4, 2007
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Farm Fresh Eggs
Cleaning Farm Fresh Eggs
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information
🎉
🎄