Keeping Track of Earrings

Do you have a hard time keeping up with earrings? Here's a thought. I bought 4 plastic ice cube trays. In each of the cube spaces I put a single pair of earrings. They stack easily and you can see 12 at once and find the pair you are looking for in a jiffy. This takes up very little room on my bathroom shelf also.

By Connie

i have used egg cartons for this purpose also

You can also use pill travel containers with compartments or hardware store plastic boxes with compartments-they have lids, so you can take it with you to the trips.

I have used the idea my dad showed me for about 4 months and I have not lost ONE ear ring. You take a very sturdy peice of card board, I used the back piece of cardboard of a used notebook. Cut it to a 5x8. With the remaining pieces of cardboard make a triangle stand to attach to the 5x8. It will now stand on its own. Take something will a sharp point that is about thumbtack size around. Make holes 2 inches apart. You can paint or decorate the cardboard to make it prettier, I cut out a 5x8 piece of glitter paper off of a gift bag and used two sided tape to attach it to the coardboard. You just put the earings in the holes and you will never have to search!

I made a really neat earring holder using really cheap things. I used a picture frame from the dollar store and then stapled a peice of scrap fabric behind it. The earrings go right through the fabric and you can see all of them at the same time. I also stapled a peice of ribbon on the top to make it be able to hang. You can even hammer little nails on the bottom of it to hang necklaces.

i thought of this idea and made it by myself.

First you have to get this type of material that has all these little holes in it. Then you simply just poke through the holes with the earrings. Then just staple a ribbon on top and hang it on a nail.If you're not allowed to have nails in the walls, you can add blue-tack (and perhaps superglue) onto the ribbon and stick it onto the wall.

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing BedroomNovember 3, 2004
Craft: Jump Ring Earrings
Making Jump Ring Earrings
making earrings
Making Recycled Earrings
Diamond Earrings
Other Uses for Pierced Earrings
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information