Browsing: Making a Banner

Homemade Birthday Banners

I recently recieved a catalog in the mail that had everything you could possibly want for a child's birthday party. But the cost of the stuff was crazy! They had banners in the catalog that said "Happy Birthday, Juila" with whatever theme you were doing for $14.99. I wanted one for my daughter's upcoming birthday, but wasn't about to spend that much for a piece of paper! So I got to work!

I had bought a Print WorkShop CD at Wal-Mart for $10 when we bought our computer and it has the feature to make banners on it. I added a border and a couple of Spongebob Squarepant pictures on each end and "Happy Birthday, Brooke" in the middle and printed it up. It came out just as good as the ones in the catalog and only needs to be taped together. And it came out a lot cheaper!

Anna

How much ink did you use...at $50+ a cartridge..you have to look into that when considering the cost of some projects

Decorative cloth banners.
Making a Banner
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 18, 2005
Autumn Banner
Making an Autumn Banner
Two child's hand print ornaments.
Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas for Mom
Storing Posters in Cardboard Tube
Storing Posters and Banners
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 23, 2016 at 12:21:00 AM on 10.0.2.128 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.