Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Homemade Birthday Banners

I recently recieved a catalog in the mail that had everything you could possibly want for a child's birthday party. But the cost of the stuff was crazy! They had banners in the catalog that said "Happy Birthday, Juila" with whatever theme you were doing for $14.99. I wanted one for my daughter's upcoming birthday, but wasn't about to spend that much for a piece of paper! So I got to work!

I had bought a Print WorkShop CD at Wal-Mart for $10 when we bought our computer and it has the feature to make banners on it. I added a border and a couple of Spongebob Squarepant pictures on each end and "Happy Birthday, Brooke" in the middle and printed it up. It came out just as good as the ones in the catalog and only needs to be taped together. And it came out a lot cheaper!

Anna

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By guest (Guest Post)08/19/2005

How much ink did you use...at $50+ a cartridge..you have to look into that when considering the cost of some projects

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.