Tommie and Victor (Papillion and Shih-tzu)

I have 2 pets, Victor and Tommie. Tommie is 15 month old Papillion, and Victor is 19 month old small Shih-tzu. I got Tommie as a 6 month old rescue pup from Wasatch Rescue in Salt Lake, and Victor as 9 week old from a breeder in Bellingham, WA

They both love to fetch, play hide and seek (I play with them), tug of war, and just play and wrestle. They are very active. They have learned to sit, lay down, roll over, and are both snugglers. Don't say the word "bath!" They will run and hide. They steal my bath mat, when I am in the tub. They are so much fun!

By Diane S.

Photos Pets DogsMarch 16, 2011
Hand cleaning leaves out of rain gutters 2
Cleaning Gutters and Downspouts
Two hair brushes and a comb.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Brushes and Combs
A child eating a brown bag lunch.
Quick and Easy School Lunchbox Ideas
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Barney and Betty Rubble Couples Costume
🎄