3rd Anniversary Party and Gift Ideas

It's our 3rd anniversary this February. I recently had a miscarriage and we are both very upset about it. So, I want to make this anniversary a very special one for him. Please give me any good gifting ideas and party ideas.

Thank you in advance.

By Namratha from India

What does he like to do as a hobby? Fish, golfing, hunting & etc? Good luck.

personalizationmall.com has great gifts, hopefully you will be able to find something there.

I dont know that I would have a party. I think since you had the miscarriage that you need to take yourselves completely away from that. Make it completly just about the two of you. Like when you were dating. If you do have a party, make it completly adult. Have a if we werent married party. Have everyone act like they are just dating and I think you would have a wonderful time. And it wouldnt remind you about anything to do with what you have lost.

Please understand that a miscarriage indicates by nature something is very wrong. It happens to all of us.

Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 miscarriages before a you can carry a baby full term.

Just remember to give yourself a few months in which to heal and stabilize your hormones before trying to have a baby!

Anniversary Party
Anniversary Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties AnniversaryDecember 17, 2009
50th Anniversary Gift Box
50th Anniversary Gift Ideas
60th Anniversary Party Ideas
60th Anniversary Party Ideas
50th Wedding Anniversary Party
50th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend