Are Pink Cupido Roses Toxic?

My cat likes to chew on this Pink Cupido-its a sort of rose bush- and everywhere I look to see if this sort of plant is toxic, it doesn't say a thing! Not a thing about rose bushes... so I was curious if anyone knew if a Pink Cupido is toxic to cats or not. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks. Kacie

The ASPCA has an Animal Poison Control Center hotline. The number is (888) 426-4435, and it's available 24/7, 365 days/year.

Well, if your cat has not shown any signs of sickness after munching the plant, it's probably okay. I have seen humans eat regular roses (as a joke one crazy night) and all are still living. Good luck!

http://www.penm  fo/goodplant.htm

Here is a web site that lists the plants non toxic to cats.

the Pink Cupido is a minature rose bush and is on the list of ok for cats as far as I can tell.

The ASPCA runs an animal poison control center hotline that's open 24/7 every day. The number is 888-426-4435.

No.

My source for this information is the Purina Cat Chow site, ask a mentor program.

catchowmentor@ralston.com

Pets AdviceFebruary 20, 2005
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 8:33:55 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.