Strawberry Shortcake Princess First Birthday

For my daughter's first birthday, I decorated her highchair with bright pink velour fabric and I bought some pink "tutu" fabric and ribbon and layered the fabric to look like a princess's throne. Her birthday was decorated as Strawberry Shortcake Princess. The whole party was so cute.

By Selena from Big Stone Gap, VA

That was a darling decorating idea! Maybe you should do that for other people! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you.

What a cutie pie! I wish everyone could know what a wonderful personality she has, so I am posting a picture of her big smile.

The highchair decoration was brilliant..very ceative!! Great job! Other Mom's would love to know about this very creative and cheap way to make a baby's first birrthday different. It adds that special touch. And it could be used for both girls and boys. The colors would be the only change on the back cover...Maybe the tray covering could be made with the same velour material, creating that " royal effect".

That was a great way to spice up the highchair for a baby's birthday. The picture looked beautiful! That was a grat way to create beautiful memories for your daughter and I'm sure the little doll will appreciate it for the rest of her life. I have a six month old grandaughter and I'm going to foward this to my daughter-in-law. I'm sure she will use the idea. I hope you intend to pass this on to other family and friends. It is a terrific way to add color to a plain ole' highchair, especially for pictures. Good job, Mommy! Thanks for the docorating tip!

This was a great decorating idea! I'm sure it will give

other parents an idea that they can use for their children's parties.

Great idea of decorating the high chair. Other themes could also be used. Along with that wonderful smile comes a very smart little cookie!

HOW ADORABLE! Your creativity and the baby girl both are ADORABLE! Awesome Birthday idea. Thanks so much and Many More Awesome birthdays are wished for this beautiful little girl! Your idea with decorating the high chair will definitely be used by me in the future!

Little girl at her princess themed birthday party.
Planning a Princess Theme Party
Photos PartyJuly 25, 2008
Strawberry Shortcake on White Plate
Strawberry Shortcake Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Princess Amidala (Star Wars) Costume
little girl dressed as a princess
Making a Princess Costume
little girl dancing on bed in princess room
Color Advice for a Princess Room