Sassie (Sheltie)

This is our dog Sassie, she is 10 years old, we have had her since she was a puppy. She is a Miniature Collie (Sheltie) and we bought her from a breeder. She is a great dog and she loves to play with the kids, she likes herding them like they were sheep, trying to keep them all together. She also likes to play with her little "sister", our puppy, who is 6 months. I think Sassie is teaching her things, some good and some not so good.

By Loretta

Sassie (Sheltie)

Pretty. How big does a min collie get?

She's beautiful!

I have a Sheltie too and she looks exactly like yours. As to meoowmom's question, mine weighs 30 pounds, but I think mine is a little on the fat side. They are usually very attached to one person of the family, which in our case is me -- she even *has* to be in the bathroom with me when I take a shower.

She sure is pretty!

Shetland Sheepdog
Shetland Sheepdog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 3, 2005