Photo: Valentine's Day Flowers

My husband gave me these flowers as a surprise on Valentine's day. He picked them not only for beauty, but especially for the wonderful scents they give; our whole house is full of the aroma!

I thought to take a picture of the bouquet in front of a blue velvet blanket that I had, since I also love the soft feel of the flowers.

By Bonnie

Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
Photos Holiday Valentine's DayFebruary 16, 2011
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Green Valentine's Day Ideas
🎄