Grandmother's Storage Area for Baby Goods

As a grandmother I needed a storage area for disposable diapers, baby wipes and other items for my granddaughter. I found a hanging bed pockets holder which has Velcro tabs on it. It fits perfectly on the side of the baby bed. The pockets are deep so I can store lots of diapers, clothes, bibs, extra clothing. It kept me from purchasing a small chest of drawers for storage. It really maximized storage space. I will probably purchase another one to store small toys.

AFTER BUYING TWO ELECTRIC BLANKETS THAT BOTH WENT BAD AFTER A SHORT USE (WE KEPT OUR RECEIPTS AND RECEIVED OUR MONEY BACK) WE GAVE UP THE IDEA. WHILE WE WERE LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT LINEN ITEM, I COMMENTED TO THE SALES LADY ABOUT THE SHORT LIFE OF OUR ELECTRIC BLANKETS. SHE SAID THE BLANKETS ARE VERY DELICATE AND ARE EASILY BROKEN BY SITTING, ETC BUT THAT A MATTRESS HEATING UNIT IS VERY STURDY. IT GOES ON TOP OF THE MATTRESS AND RADIATES HEAT UPWARD. WE BOUGHT ONE AND LOVE IT. SO FAR ITS LASTED MUCH LONGER THAT EITHER BLANKET. (THE COILS OF THE PAD ARE BIGGER THAN THE BLANKET COILS AND I COULD FEEL THEM SLIGHTLY SO WE PUT A THIN BLANKET ON TOP AND I CAN NO LONGER CAN FEEL THE PAD.)

Changing Table
Organizing a Changing Table
Organizing ChildrenJanuary 1, 2006
Dry Goods
Freezing Dry Goods
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs
🎄