Cook Your Turkey In An Oven Bag

My tip to you is if you are short on time, buy oven bags. They will help you cook your turkey in no time at all.

By bribri374 from Gilroy, CA

I've been doing this for years! It's soo easy. I buy the discount turkey at WinCo and cook it in the Oven Bag with some butter and Johnny's Seasoning. A 25 pound Turkey takes less than 4 hours to cook (use the cooking times in the box - the first year we didn't trust them and ours was done hours too early - oops). I love that I no longer need to brine the turkey, get up early to put it in the oven, or set a timer to baste it since it bastes itself in the bag. I always get compliments on how moist and tasty my Turkey is and it's effort free.

Holidays and Parties Thanksgiving Turkey TipsNovember 25, 2009
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Cooking a Turkey in Your Oven, A turkey in the oven.
Cooking Ham and Turkey in the Same Oven
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🎉
🎄