Removing White Out from Car Paint

Our car just got tagged with White Out and sugar. I was just wondering if anyone knew what would be the easiest/ safest way to get it off? Please feedback, asap if you know. Thanks.

By pcsoccer06 from Platte City, MO

Usually compounding will work. That is buying a liquid or paste product at an automotive store and appling with buffing pad on an electric buffer. Sometimes sanding with a 1500, or 2000 grit sandpaper first will also help. The problem is not to be to aggressive so that you sand or buff through the clear coat and color coat. I would take it to a body shop. They have the expertise to sand and buff paint. In some cases such as getting overspray paint on your car from highway paint stripping crews will not buff off and the car in those overspray areas would have to be repainted. It could be the white out may not buff out and then those areas would have to be repainted. In any case I would take your car to a body shop for evaluation.

Try WD-40 and some elbow grease. Let the WD-40 soak into the white-out for a couple of minutes. I use WD-40 to clean all kinds of gunk off of my car.

Might want to try getting a buffer and buffing it out. That worked when my daughter had fingernail polish put on her car.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning OutsideMay 1, 2009
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🎉
🎄