Removing Paint Ball Paint from a Car

Category Auto
This is a guide about removing a paint ball paint from a car. The oily goo of a paint ball can be a challenge to clean from a car's finish.

How do you remove paintball goo from a car. It is on windows and finish.

Thank you,
Carolyn

Answers

By ShellyE (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I'd try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Took a paint transfer off my car's bumper and didn't hurt the painted finish.

Best Answer

The "paint" in paint balls are nothing but colored vitamin E oil so I would try something that would cut the oil like vinegar, but I'm not sure about using vinegar on the painted surface .. I would reach for the Simple Green! .

Good Luck to ya!
Rebekah

I had a couple of them hit the side of my house. They were green and blue on my white siding. When I went out later, the color was all gone.

I think that they are supposed to disappear quickly so before you do anything drastic, wait a while and see if it goes away on its own.

By carie (Guest Post)

my car was hit 15 times all over my car. I took the car to the car wash when the hot water and the brushes hit the car it smeared the oil base and smeared that all over the car, leaving a thick film. How do i remove the film left behind, and the more you rub it the morew it smears...hELP