Removing Black Scuff Marks on a Car

Category Auto
Scuffs from another car's bumper or tire can leave black marks on you car. There are some simple methods that should remove the scuffs. This is a guide about removing black scuff marks on a car.

I am looking for tips for removing black scuff marks off a car.

Christya from Toronto

Answers

Best Answer

I have removed tar residue with WD-40. It will remove the gooy stuff on bottles and jars too. It will also knock a wasp out of the air and either kill it, or give you time to kill it.

The WD-40 will not hurt your paint on your car, so it is well worth a try.
Good luck,
Tina

By DW (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Live in the city. Someone took their boots to the side of my auto, leaving black scuff marks. WD40 worked like a charm to remove.

By Killa Cam (Guest Post)

I got hit by a basketball pole........and it happened exactly like it sounded.....I was in my driveway and started my car and the wind blew like extremely hard and the B-ball pole fell over and struck my car leaving a punishing black scuff mark and some little paint damage. but I tried everything to remove the black marks. Any tips? I know they will come out but how and with what!

help please!

depending on what the black marks are from, try using an eraser.