Removing Paint from a Car or Truck Exterior

Category Auto
Our cars spend time in the garage or driveway, both places where accidental spills or spraying while projecting can leave them with paint on their exterior. This is a guide about removing paint from a car or truck exterior.

This is a guide about removing house paint on a car. When removing any type of paint from your car's exterior you need to use care not to damage the vehicle's finish.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about removing paint ball paint from a car. The oily goo of a paint ball can be a challenge to clean from a car's finish.

Removing paint transfers on your car may be something you can do yourself. The Magic Eraser has been used by some vehicle owners successfully. Always test in an inconspicuous spot to ensure that your paint will not be damaged.

This is a guide about removing paint transfer on vehicles with a Magic Eraser.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My husband and I have a dark purple truck. Someone lost a bucket of white paint on the road and of course we drove through it. How do I get the white paint off the truck without ruining the paint job?

By Angie from Dallas, TX

Answers

My X used to do cosmetic scratches on cars for a living. He took it off with paint thinner.

I've heard WD 40, I think I read it in this newsletter in the past.

Unfortunately I placed my car, where colouring of an iron structure was going on. Some spray colour spread on my car's outside.

And when I drive my car at night on ac, the outside of the glasses are getting fogged. When I wipe them with the wipers, it remains clear for 30 to 45 seconds.

Please let me know how to remove colour drops and defog the outer area of glass.

Thanks & Regards,
Soumendra kumar Aich

Answers

Anonymous

onion juice will defog car windows, just cut an onion and rub
the windshield the night before, in the morning the windows
will be free of fog..