Lightning And Thunder (Cats)

The big white cat is Lightning and his brother, whom is hugging, is named Thunder. The boys are 1 year old. I'm not sure of their breed as they are cats. I got the boys in my garden. They were crying and crying. I found out later that somebody had dropped a bunch of them off in the park. They like to Chase laser lights for hours. And also cuddling. I love the pair of them and I am thankful they chose my home to live in.

By Linda from Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA

What beautiful boys! Bless you for taking them in and giving them a loving home. I can't understand how people dump defenseless animals. I have 4 loving and beautiful cats that someone thought were trash and turned out to be treasure for me.

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 6, 2010
A white cat sitting on a couch.
Preventing a Cat from Peeing Everywhere
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
Dog looking out a window on a rainy day.
Dog is Afraid of Bad Weather
🎄
🍂