Milk Thistle for Liver Health

I have heard that milk thistle is good for liver problems. Can anyone confirm this and if so what are the side effects? Many thanks.

Helen xx

By Helen from U.K

I have used Milk Thistle for years and it does help with my Gall Bladder and Liver problems, I have never had any side effects that I have noticed.

Be very careful using this product. Never take it if you are allergic to ragweed. I did, I am and it made me very sick.

My 88 year old mother had contracted Hepatitis C through a blood transfusion back in l985. The only thing she would take for it was milk thistle and it did a great job. She had no side effects from it, and it kept the Hep. C under control. The doctors were amazed. So I recommend it.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 3, 2010
Beef Liver Recipes
Beef Liver Recipes
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎄
🍂