Plastic Canvas Pattern Books

I am looking for plastic canvas books that have a toaster, egg beaters, bowls, plates, silverware and I think maybe some food. If anyone has these books I would love to have them. I can't find mine.

By Longmire from Nova Scotia, Canada

Have you tried the web site? They have lots of patterns for plastic canvas & other things too!

It's easy to draw your own patterns from other patterns, for example since plastic canvas squares are stacked one on top of the other (unlike with the brick design of peyote beading stitch) you can use other patterns that are the same... You could use patterns made for bead looms, rug canvas, counted cross stitch, needlepoint, & etc. All of these would also work for plastic canvas.

* To make your very own patterns, take a picture of the item you'd like to make then hold the picture up to the window with graph paper in front of the picture & trace your design with a mechanical pencil. You may have to dink around with different size of grids of graph paper until one works. This is how I came up with my own "appaloosa rearing up" pattern to bead on to a tiny pouch. If the line you've drawn goes only half way across the grid (square) you'll have to decide what color would work better. Just draw a line around the picture you've traced & (so it flows & doesn't zig-zag to much) the rest should come naturally.

---> Here are some FREE graph paper web sites:

Crafts Needlework Cross StitchJune 22, 2009
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books