Parts For George Foreman Toaster Oven Model# GRV660

Where do I find parts for my George Foreman toaster oven Model# GRV660?

Tam from Zanesfield, OH

Answers

If you purchased the appliance yourself or received it as a gift, I hope you still have the box or the warranty information.

There should be a toll free number that you can call to find out about replacement parts.

If you don't have the information on hand call some local stores and see if they sell the George Forman Toasters. Then talk to someone at the service desk and they might be able to get you a telephone number to call the company.

Answer

The top elements to my George Foreman toaster oven/broiler oven have gone out. I use this for toasting my bread and use it everyday. With the top out the baking is not as good now. Where can I get replacement parts? It is model #GRV660, 12 v.a.c. 60Hz 1500w. Please help I love using this product. Thanks.

By GAIL F

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 21, 2007
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 4:46:42 PM on 10.0.2.79 in 879 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.