Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Parts For George Foreman Toaster Oven Model# GRV660

0EmailPrintFollowSave

Where do I find parts for my George Foreman toaster oven Model# GRV660?

Tam from Zanesfield, OH

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By mcw 80 1,752 11/21/2007 Flag

If you purchased the appliance yourself or received it as a gift, I hope you still have the box or the warranty information.

There should be a toll free number that you can call to find out about replacement parts.

If you don't have the information on hand call some local stores and see if they sell the George Forman Toasters. Then talk to someone at the service desk and they might be able to get you a telephone number to call the company.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Here are questions related to Parts For George Foreman Toaster Oven Model# GRV660.

Question: Replacement Top Elements for George Foreman Toaster Oven

The top elements to my George Foreman toaster oven/broiler oven have gone out. I use this for toasting my bread and use it everyday. With the top out the baking is not as good now. Where can I get replacement parts? It is model #GRV660, 12 v.a.c. 60Hz 1500w. Please help I love using this product. Thanks.

By GAIL F

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

06/26/2012 Flag

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes