Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven

March 16, 2012

George Foreman Rotisserie OvenI have the Big George Rotisserie and lost the spit rod. Where can I find one? It has an 11 inch opening.

By Joanne C



March 16, 20120 found this helpful

1-800-233-9054 Is the customer service number for ordering replacement parts.

Have a great day!


Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts
March 18, 20120 found this helpful

For all George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

March 6, 20170 found this helpful

That phone number is to a place that carries parts for them but they don't have any split rods

Read More Answers

30 More Questions

Here are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community.

August 26, 2019

I dropped the old light bulb and I want to buy a replacement bulb. I can't seem to find out the part number or where I can get it?


August 26, 20190 found this helpful

Contact the maker of this product,they should have the answers you need(Goggle).


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks
August 26, 20190 found this helpful

I would start with their site:

Once you find the part price there, see if you can find it less on eBay or Amazon...but be very careful only to buy from sellers with good feedback selling like items.


Post back with what you learn!

August 26, 20190 found this helpful

Im attaching a photo with details on how to go about replacing and ordering a new bulb. I hope this helps you out!


Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
August 26, 20190 found this helpful

Sorry - I tried the links to web sites given and got no where.

If you have the Big George I believe it is model #GR80B and the replacement oven light is #20944 but I could not find a place to purchase this bulb.


It is possible you could send a message to one of those sites and they will direct you to a proper source.

Supposedly you can call this number and give them your Model number and they will help you: 1-800-233-9054

I believe you can contact Sears Service Center and give them this information and they will find a replacement oven light or find a generic that will work.
Page 27 has instructions for bulb.

Answer this Question

July 30, 2013

Anyone know where I can buy a drip tray for my George Foreman oven?

By Kimberley from Duarte, CA


Silver Post Medal for All Time! 418 Posts
July 31, 20130 found this helpful

I use a baking pan from an old toaster oven that we discarded. It fits under the edge of the George Foreman and works much better for me than the small drip tray.

August 1, 20130 found this helpful

This may not be the most practical way to do it, but I have seen many George Forman grills at goodwill. I would suggest trying your local thrift stores.

August 2, 20130 found this helpful

I use an old butter dish.


Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
August 3, 20131 found this helpful

Hi - there are so many different sizes of George Foreman grills! Try going to their web site and find the one you have. They sell all sorts of things - parts etc.

January 14, 20190 found this helpful

Ebay has them

Answer this Question

March 14, 2019

I need an end wheel w/thumb screw (part number 21584A) for the Baby George Foreman Rotisserie GR59A. I love this rotisserie, but the part that the thumb screw goes into has gotten stripped and the screw won't stay in.

Thank you for your help!


Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
March 14, 20190 found this helpful

You can buy replacement parts at the website.


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks
March 14, 20190 found this helpful

eBay and thrift stores! You read my mind :)

I often canabalize old machines for the parts!

Answer this Question

April 27, 2014

I have the Baby George Foreman rotisserie. I needs a butterfly screw for the end of the spit.

By Geg from Scranton, PA


Silver Post Medal for All Time! 255 Posts
December 7, 20170 found this helpful

Butterfly screws or nuts can be found at most hardware stores or lumberyards.

Answer this Question

May 31, 2011

I have lost the rotisserie rod for my George Foreman GR80 rotisserie and would like to purchase a new one. Where can I buy one and how much do they cost?

By Bill


May 31, 20110 found this helpful

If you have your book in the back is a phone number and address: if not Google George Foreman Grills Books etc.


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 122 Feedbacks
June 1, 20110 found this helpful

Is a link for an online manual. It lists part numbers, and should have a number that you can call to order the replacement rod. I believe what you need is part number 20897.


Service and Repair
Should the appliance malfunction, you should first call toll-free 1-800-233-9054 between
the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Central Standard Time and ask for CONSUMER SERVICE
stating that you are a consumer with a problem. Please refer to Model #GR80 when you

I would call that number, if it isn't the right one they should be able to give you the correct number or connect you directly to order the part you need. There are also recipes in the manual, might want to check those out too. Hope this helps!

Answer this Question

May 24, 2011

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman rotisserie oven, model GR 80.

By Jo B.


Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts
May 25, 20110 found this helpful

If you email the company, you can buy it. However, if you want to save some money, simply use a tuna/cat food/potted meat can as it's generally low enough. If not, a mayo lid will work nicely.


Good luck.

May 25, 20110 found this helpful

I set my George Foreman grill on top of a large platter or you can set the drain part on a plate & let it drain onto the plate.

Answer this Question

May 12, 2011

I have a George Foreman (baby George rotisserie) and need a timer control knob. Salton Inc. is no longer in business. Any suggestions?

By Deborah


Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 282 Feedbacks
May 13, 20110 found this helpful

Have you tried using Internet search terms like 'george foreman rotisserie replacement parts'? Have you tried finding one in a second hand shop to sue for parts?


Have you checked yard/flea/jumble/boot (UK term, same as a car truck sale in the US) sales? Have you posted a note (asking if anyone has one for parts) at the local laundromat, second hand shop, community bulletin board?

These are things my husband and I have done with good success when in need of something specific. Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for!


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 226 Feedbacks
May 13, 20110 found this helpful

I see George Forman products constantly at the Goodwill. I am sure you could find a part there.

Answer this Question

December 11, 2010

I have a big George Foreman rotisserie model #GR80, with a lift up cover and viewing window. The glass broke so I need to replace it. Where can I find replacement parts?

By Cathy from Nova Scotia, Canada


Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 407 Feedbacks
December 14, 20100 found this helpful

December 15, 20120 found this helpful

I have one that the glass is good and I am getting ready to discard. Let me know if you want the door. We will be in Canada next summer. Joe

Answer this Question

March 25, 2015

I am needing a control knob for my George Foreman rotisserie, model gr59.

By Carson

Answer this Question

February 10, 2015

Where can I get and how much is a new control panel for the Big George Rotisserie? I cannot set the hour button, only the minutes.

By Bruce M


Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
February 14, 20150 found this helpful

George Foreman web site has a lot of information and usually a list of parts for each item they sell now and in the past.

Answer this Question

February 8, 2015

I need the timer knob for my George Foreman rotisserie oven.


Answer this Question

November 3, 2014

Where can I purchase a replacement element for a George Foreman GR59 Roasting Machine model No 100039.

By Roy W.


Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
November 5, 20140 found this helpful

My son has several George Foreman appliances and he always Googles" his question or goes to their web site as they have most of their products listed with a parts catalog.

A lot of parts are sold by stores on line so I believe you will be able to locate whatever you need.

Answer this Question

June 21, 2014

rotisserie closeupI bought a George Foreman rotisserie oven at a yard sale. The only thing missing is the rotisserie bar with grooves (P/N 20897). I would like to find one. I really want to try this out. I can't do anything without that bar.

By Kathy


Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
June 23, 20140 found this helpful

Try looking for your item on Google. Find the George Foreman web page and you will be able to order the part.

Answer this Question

February 17, 2014

Foreman rotisserie.I have a George Foreman Jr. rotisserie model: GR82B and I am in need of the lift up cover with viewing window, P/N 21191.

By Freda C.


March 9, 20140 found this helpful

I broke the cover handle on the left side on my George Foreman George Jr. Model GR82B. Can anyone tell me were I can get one?

Answer this Question

November 26, 2011

We had moved and misplaced our bar for the large George Foreman rotisserie. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement?

By Jan S.


Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts
November 30, 20110 found this helpful

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Answer this Question

June 19, 2011

I have a George Forman Jr, rotisserie model GR82B. The thumb screw that holds the end wheel of the rotisserie broke and I cannot buy a thumb screw anywhere.

Please help as now I cannot use the the rotisserie.

By Lynda M.


June 19, 20110 found this helpful

Take the pieces to your local big box home DIY store (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) and show them, I bet they can fix you right up, for under a dollar!

Answer this Question

October 1, 2014

Where do I find parts for a George Foreman rotisserie?

By David

Answer this Question

April 14, 2014

I would like to find these parts (p/n 20904 and p/n 20905) for my Big George Rotisserie oven #GR80b.

By als

Answer this Question

December 17, 2013

Where can I buy a heating element for a model #GR80A George Foreman rotisserie grill?

By Butch

Answer this Question

December 2, 2013

I have a George Jr. Rotisserie. I lost the removable end wheel (P/N 21194).
Where can I get a replacement wheel. I am in the North Hollywood, California area.

By Mona from North Hollywood, CA

Answer this Question

May 13, 2013

I bought a GR80 at a yard sale, but find it needs the following parts:
rotisserie bar with grooves P/N 20897
baking sheet P/N 20904
wire rack P/N 20905

rotisserie bar remover P/N 20906
skewers (5) P/N 20901
Any information will be appreciated.


By James

Answer this Question

May 9, 2013

I need a replacement electric element.

Any ideas?

By Noel

Answer this Question

April 25, 2013

I need a drip pan for a George Forman Junior Rotisserie, Model GR82.

By Jo H.

Answer this Question

April 21, 2013

I am trying to find 2 legs for the Big George Rotisserie Oven RG80S.

By Lawrence

Answer this Question

April 20, 2013

We have a big George rotisserie oven. I use to cook turkeys in it. Somehow we must have stripped something in the motor. It still heats and turns as long as we don't have anything in it. It seems to get stuck at a point like a gear has a chipped tooth. Where can I get replacement gears?

By Christine

Answer this Question

January 21, 2013

I purchased a GF rotisserie oven model GR80BA.
When I got it home I realized it was missing some pieces and called the service and repair number to find out they don't make replacement parts anymore. So my only hope is to find the pieces from people who have one that no longer works. I'm needing the rotisserie rod p/n 20897, 4-prong meat tines p/n20907, 2-prong meat tines p/n 20900, roasted veggies/air bake basket p/n 20903, and end brackets p/n20898. Anyone have any idea where I might find them? I am willing to pay for the parts and shipping.

By audisattic

Answer this Question

December 27, 2011

My skewers have lost their coating. How can I purchase a new one?

By Cathy

Answer this Question
Load More
Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 3, 2012
Father's Day Ideas!
Mother's Day Ideas!
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2024-04-22 20:23:59 in 9 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.