How to Contact the George Foreman Grill Manufacturer

George Foreman grills are very popular consumer products. When you need to find a replacement part it can be confusing and difficult to find the best way to contact the manufacturer. This is a guide about how to contact the George foreman grill manufacturer.

I am looking for the address of the George Foreman company to make an inquiry about a grill repair. The only thing I get on Google, are stores that sell the product. I received one as a wedding present, used it once, and the only thing that works now is the timer. I don't have the box and would like to continue to use it. If it's just a part, then I'll get it repaired. I need somewhere to call so we can do some troubleshooting. Thanks.

Karen from Buffalo

Karen from Buffalo

Answers:

Need to Contact the George Foreman Grill Manufacturer

Ring any store that sells the product and ask for the manufacturers contact details.

Simple. (09/19/2004)

By ang

Thank you everyone for all your helpful information and feedback! I also needed to contact the manufacturer of the George Foreman Grill as I needed to get a replacement part after breaking the latch off the lid. The replacement part and shipping came to something like $14.95 (a little steep for such a tiny little plastic part, but worth the inconvenience of not having the part).

Since there was so much conflicting information here on how to contact the manufacturer, I asked the representative how people can reach them since there are so many people here who have the need. Here is what she gave me:
Two Phone Numbers: 1-800-233-9054 or 1-800-231-9786 (I used the 2nd number successfully)
Website: www.fox-international.com
E-mail: applicaconsumeraffairs@fox-international.com

Mailing Address:
Fox International
23600 Aurora Rd. Dept. S
Bedford Heights, OH 44146

Customer Service was very helpful and friendly. Hold time was a little long, but not nearly as long as some I've had. Though I was 16th in line, I am sure the wait was no more than 4-5 minutes total.
They do need the model number off the bottom of the grill, so be prepared to give them this. (It is something you can get while on hold -lol)

(12/04/2008)

By Kat

Inside the grill there is a small thermal fuse on the brown (live) wire and when this overheats inside the grill, it pops and breaks the circuit, unfortunately it's a 'one use' piece of electronics. Thermal fuses are easy to acquire from electronic wholesalers, the only problem is getting to the fuse to replace it. GF grills use a variety of tamper resistant TORX screws, without the security TORX driver it's very hard to open. If you get into it, simply replace the thermal fuse with another with a temp of 240c here's a website for them. http://www.tdspares.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=tht1025

(01/06/2009)

By dave

Our grill also stopped working. We were expecting to find a blown thermal fuse as "royal engineer" did, and were already equipped with a set of security bits to take the thing apart. But it wasn't that. It turned out to be a bad solder job on the circuit board. My husband has mad soldering skillz and fixed the problem. But we found water around the circuit board, from washing the grill surface - it is such a crappy design, with non-removable grill plates, so I dare say something else will go wrong.

It was great not to have to buy a new grill or order parts, no thanks to the poor design of the thing. Meh. (07/11/2009)

By Mary McKitrick