Pooh Bear (Chinese Goose)

Pooh Bear is a Chinese goose, that we think is three months old. We've had Pooh about a month. He was a runt and since I've gotten him he has shown a malformed foot and wing. He is handicapped and loved.

We have many "critters" on our hobby farm, a lot of which are handicapped. I have a handicapped daughter so they fit right in. Pooh loves to swim and eat grass and chick starter. He is very tame with me and my daughter but is wary of my husband. He plays in the "corral" with the other critters during the day and sleeps in a cage at night.

He likes to swim and eat grass and chick starter. We have a pair of adult Chinese geese that have more or less adopted him. When he is in the corral with them and all the others, his daddy protects him and his mom stays close by him most of the time.

By kflawson

Chinese Goose

Pet Goose
Photos and Information About Pet Geese
Photos Pets OtherNovember 5, 2009
Roast Goose Recipes
Roast Goose Recipes
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
Winnie The Pooh Cake
Making a Winnie the Pooh Cake
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage