Storing Digital Camera Memory Cards

How can I store the memory cards for my digital camera?

By Patricia from Scranton, SC

If you have alot of cards you can take a music CD case and remove the center (the black part that holds the CD). It should be thick enough to hold most memory cards. You might try adding some felt to the bottom of the case. But this way you can store numerous memory cards and see them through the case. Best thing is the case fits in you CD or most camera cases.

I had another idea. If you only have a couple cards to store or keep together in your camera case you could use a coin purse or a business card wallet. If you are worried about protecting them try to find one of those metal cigarette cases.

I always store them in the case that they came in. After I take pictures, I take them off the card and put them onto a CD. Then I label the CD and store them by date in a CD holder.

I upload my photos then delete them from the stick. This means the stick stays in the camera and your camera is ready to use again sooner.

Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 24, 2009
Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
Couple Buying a Digital Camera
Buying a Digital Camera
Blue digital camera.
Cleaning a Digital Camera
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera