Silverfish Hate Cinnamon

I have a lot of wallpaper in my home and silverfish love the paste! Silverfish also hate cinnamon, mine seem to come down from the attic. I buy that cheap 50 cent a bottle cinnamon and throw it all over my attic. I also sprinkle it in my closets, it's non toxic and makes your house smell good too! If I store books, I cover the books with tissue and sprinkle inside of the box.

By Tracey from Thomasville

But don't ants like cinnamon?

Denise in Japan

Does this actually work? Please let me know how if this has worked? I have had this problem for sometime. I used sprays and they were gone during the winter. I noticed one on my bed...and that was it for me! Can you please provide help!

I have also heard that they hate bay leaves. I have recently noticed some of these pests around my books. Luckily, I have a large bay bush and have picked several leaves to sprinkle around my bookshelves yesterday. Let's see if this works as books are too expensive too be munched!

Ants do NOT like cinnamon, in fact... it is in the herbal version of pest repelant

Silverfish on White Background
Getting Rid of Silverfish
Home and Garden Pest Control RepellantsApril 4, 2007
Cinnamon Sticks
Buying Cinnamon Sticks
bell shaped cookie Christmas ornament
Making Cinnamon Applesauce Christmas Ornaments
Cinnamon Biscuit
Cinnamon Biscuit Recipes
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
🎉
🎄