Let Butter Reach Room Temperature Before Using

Butter at room temperature retains 90% of it's flavor; refrigerated (cold) butter loses 90% of it's flavor. ALWAYS let butter reach room temperature before using!

By Cajun62234 from Collinsville, IL

I keep one stick of butter at room temperature because if it is soft it doesn't take as much for a roll or a piece of bread. We were eating entirely to much of it and since I started doing thiis the butter lasts a lot longer and we still are able to slather it onto whatever we are eating.

And try to get UNsalted butter; it's tastier, because the salt hides rancid or off flavors.

I got a Butter Bell for Christmas last year and I love it... you put butter in the top, and water in the bottom. It keeps the butter fresh and soft. It sets out on the table. No need to refrig. kddid

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsApril 2, 2008
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
corn with real butter
Benefits of Using Real Butter
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
🎉
🎄