Dusting Hard to Reach Places

I am pretty diligent in dusting my top surfaces, but there are some of my "low down" areas I just can't reach any more. This morning I was scampering around, dust cloth in hand, doing our desks and decided today is the day the under portion of DH's desk gets dusted.

I lowered my chair to the lowest position, draped my blanket fleece dust cloth over my foot and went to work. In just a few minutes time..... Voila! A clean desk!

More Solutions

I have a lot of trouble bending and doing my "low down" chores. This morning I devised a way to dust the under portion of DH's desk. I lowered my chair to the lowest height, took my dust cloth and draped it over one foot and voila! a dust free underside of the desk!

Home and Garden Cleaning DustingSeptember 14, 2011
🐛
👒
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dusting-Hard-to-Reach-Places-1.html