Dusting Ceiling Fans

The blades and housing on ceiling fans collect a lot of dust when in use and even when not being used. Such high dusting jobs can be messy and difficult to reach. This is a page about dusting ceiling fans.

For mess free dusting of ceiling fans, simply find an old pillowcase and dampen it (not drenched or dripping wet). Place it over each blade separately, and slide it off while cleaning each blade. When finished, just turn it inside out and shake it outside or in the garbage, hang dry, and reuse when needed.

Source: Another one I picked up from my Mama

By eddas from Ellsworth, ME

Top Comment

Great idea, now, who's going to volunteer their services to do this at my house? lol! I know, I'll draft one of my kids. :D

That is a great idea. Thank you so very much for the extremely helpful advice! Cheape T, in Michigan

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceSeptember 15, 2017
🌻
🎃