The Golden Mushroom Burger

A very simple, easy and cheap recipe is "The Golden Mushroom Burger".

Brown 1 lb. of ground beef and drain. Next take one box of dried soup mix (I use onion or mushroom, whatever is on sale) add 1 pack of soup mix and 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water to meat mixture, season to your taste. Let this cook down on med. I serve mine on hamburger buns or open face. My family loves these and they are really quick and easy.

By Marilyn from Lewisburg, TN

Your recipe for the burgers sound very good, I also make a mushroom burger , using golden mushroom soup ( a bit pricey) adding bread crumbs and egg with the ground beef, forming in oval patties and browning them, the put in a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes and then adding remainder of g mushroom soup /water and pouring over burgers and bake an additional 20 minutes, this is very good as it forms a gravy for rice/or potatoes or noodles.

Food and Recipes Recipes Sandwiches BurgersOctober 2, 2007
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
🎉
🎄