Easy Cookie Sheet Sliders
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
February 2, 2015
Read More Comments
This is an easy way to make sliders for a large group. We made them for the Super Bowl and they were a huge hit!
Source: Food Network
- 10 x 15 in rimmed cookie sheet
- 3 lb ground beef (90/10)
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 1-2 tsp salt
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- slider buns
- cheddar cheese
- sliced onion
- ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, and salt.
- Finely dice the onion and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Spread onions out evenly on the bottom of the cookie sheet.
- Drop ground beef mixture in small pieces onto the onions.
- Use a spatula to press the ground beef down evenly into the bottom of the cookie sheet. Try to fill in any gaps in the meat.
- Then use the spatula to gently score the beef into small patties.
- Brush the patties with vegetable oil.
- Lightly season the patties by sprinkling them with pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until meat is cooked through. Check them part way through and drain off any moisture/fat that has collected in the cookie sheet.
- If you want you can broil the patties for a few minutes to brown them up a little.
- Cut cheese slices into quarters and put a piece of cheese onto each patty. Put the patties back in the oven for 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly.
- Carefully recut patties and remove from the pan. Serve with grilled onions or lettuce, tomato, and sliced onion. Enjoy!
- Or if you are 13 years old and a little crazy about Marshawn Lynch, top your slider with Skittles!
Sliders are a great party food. This video shows you a quick and easy way to make them.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.