Ham and Cheese Sliders
Not only are these sliders a family favorite here, but they're also budget friendly and quick.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: 12 sliders
- 1 12 pack King's Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 package deli ham
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- First, slice top half of sweet rolls off.
- Then layer bottom half of rolls with the ham and cheese.
- Next, melt butter and the rest of your ingredients together to make the sauce.
- Now that you have your sauce, place the top half of your rolls over the ham and cheese.
- Pour the sauce over the sliders and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.