Sherry's Elegant and Quick Chicken
Serves 4 persons
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 roasted red pepper or 1 jar of roasted red peppers.
- 2-4 cloves of fresh garlic minced. More or less to taste.
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary or about 2 springs, more or less to taste
- Few Fresh Basil leaves chopped, more or less to taste.
- Few leaves of fresh or dried crumbled Sage, more or less to taste.
- Fresh Parsley chopped.
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - (EVO)
Lightly EVO a baking dish. Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Lightly pour a little EVO on chicken breasts. Slice roasted peppers in to strips and place strips on each chicken breast at an angle. Sprinkle some fresh minced garlic on each chicken breast. Add fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Cut bacon strips in half and place 2 or three strips crossing the red peppers on the chicken breasts. Then sprinkle with the Smoke Paprika. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20- minutes or until the chicken is done. Don't over cook or chicken will be dry. Serve on fresh baked Rosemary Focaccia surrounded by Field Greens.
By Sherry O'Shae from Roanoke, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 4:14:26 AM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us