Product Review: Curel Itch Defense Lotion

Manufacturer: Curel

Cost: approx $5

I have a three year old daughter with eczema. It's a constant struggle to keep her extremely dry skin hydrated and not itchy. I've tried many products in the past but I've finally found an inexpensive miracle; Curel Itch Defense Lotion.

It's amazing how hydrating it is and nonirritating for my daughter's sensitive skin. It relieves her itching and has improved her skin incredibly. Thank God I found this!

by Erica from Cape Coral, FL

Thanks for the information. A lot of people have this problem, good luck.

I have been looking for Soft sense lotion and have read on other sites that it may be made by Curel or changed to Curel since I cannot find Soft Sense lotion anywhere anymore. Is Curel fast absorbing? I really need something fast absorbing just to have time to put it on I have to wash my hands so many times during the day. Thanks for sharing

Something that has been around for over 70 years is Albolene. Comes in a jar. good for eczema, dry skin, makeup remover, lightly rubbed on hair during windy weather, to keep hair from the 'electricity' pouf. Cheap, good and has a long history of fix its. Try it, you will love it.

My daughter also suffered and our doctor told her to use only dove soap and as soon as she dried off and her skin was still damp, to apply the lotion. I thing the dove soap was the key along with lotion (she used Jergens) because as soon as she used another type of soap, the eczema was back.

I have very sensitive skin, too. Dove soap to wash her body. But one of the most important things you can do for her is to put vinegar in the rinse water when you wash her clothing, bedding, and towels. Other than that, you could double rinse her items, if you prefer. As I mature, my skin gets worse. I am now finding that its sensitive also to synthetic materials and I prefer just cotton against my skin. Otherwise, I itch.

Please take her to a dermatologist and do what he says. Thanks

My sister's doctor told her to use Gold Bold lotion with mint. I"m suspicious of any lotions because they only make my skin worse.

Carol in PA. Is it Gold Bold or do you mean Gold Bond lotion?

I think I'm going to give Curel a try. As an adult with allergy eczema and very little available cash, I'm always looking for an inexpensive miracle! Too bad Curel doesn't have a product similar to the Scalpicin Wipes they've been advertising lately, I'd try that, too! Anything for a little relief!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Dry SkinFebruary 12, 2010
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
Shaving Supplies
Homemade Aftershave Lotion
Skin Lotion
Finding Water Based Skin Lotion
🎄
🍂