Getting Media Coverage for Local Issues

How does one go about getting media coverage regarding the gas gouging taking place in small Northwestern Ontario towns in Canada?

Just contact the newspaper, radio or tv station with your concern but I would have proof of gas gouging to back up your claim to show these folks. Too many claims of gas gouging are just that, rumors but no proof.

How about an e-mail to local tv stations? Maybe the newspaper? You might be surprised at how quickly things might get done.

After 3 weeks of listening to my husband complain that there had not been anything in the news over whether his union was going on strike or if a new labor contract was in place I wrote a quick email to a tv station. Within an hour a reporter wrote back and said he contacted the union rep and the contract was extended for a month. I chuckled as I related the news to hubby, now was that so hard,,lol.

click here, there is a form to fill out to turn it in. good luck

Take several pictures of signs that show the depth of the problem; attach them with an e-mail.

Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 5, 2008
ThriftyFun's Homepage
ThriftyFun in the Media
computer keyboard with Facebook buttons
Creating A Facebook Support Group
Blue Cross Blue Shield vs. Medicare
Blue Cross Blue Shield vs. Medicare