Party ThemesParties

Miss Congeniality Birthday Party

Category Party Themes

My birthday is coming up in March and I noticed that the Miss Congeniality 2 movie was coming out, I saw the first one and loved it. I know it would be perfect if my friends and I went to see it. The only thing is I don't know how to tie in the Miss Congeniality theme.

It would just be at the movies but i was thinking original goody bags or something. I am already going to have little bags with popcorn and candy and things like that but i was thinking some original way to decorate it? Please help. By the way I am turning fourteen. Thanks sooo much!

Melissa

Thats a really cute theme. You could get goodie bags with makeup and nailpolish in them, since in the movie she turns into a beauty queen..

You could put little princess crowns and/or make cop badges for each of your guests. They sell things like that at the dollar store most likely!

It would also be original and cute if you took lengths of fabric and sewed the ends together and made sashes for you and your girls. You could write things like "Miss Congeniality" on yours, and "Miss Understood", "Miss Priss", etc for you all to wear. You could buy those little tiaras they sell real cheap and give everyone the Barbie wave from the car window. Just be goofy and have fun and I gaurantee you and your friends will have a fun and memorable evening. Happy Birthday!

You could also look at a party store or dollar store for cheap gloves to go w/ all the already mentioned items. If you're feeling adventurous, have everyone show up dressed like Miss Congeniality, either in fancy dress, makeup, heels, etc or the "before" version in faded jeans, sweat shirt & old sneakers. You could have a prize for the best "before" and the best "after". Happy Birthday!